Our Purpose is to provide rules to govern the church body according to the scriptures, so that we may advance in the will of God and maintain a spirit of unity among the body of Christ.
(Titus 1:5; 1 Corinthians 12:28)
Our Vision is to reach out into the community to lost souls and introduce them to Jesus Christ. To welcome them into the House of God. To be a place where the hurting, the depressed, the frustrated, and confused can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance and encouragement and a place of refuge.
- Our Vision is of a Church where Jesus is the Head
- Help is the Holy Ghost and
- Our focus is teaching the importance of Baptizing in the Name of Jesus Christ, according to the word of God.
- To become a fully functional Apostolic Church
- To advance the Apostolic Doctrine
- To experience and demonstrate Apostolic Power
- To operate within the Apostolic Structure and Government and
- To Provide a place of Fellowship and Equip all Believers for service to God and Man.